Full course description
This online course was developed to enhance understanding of clinical reasoning and appropriate use of the NANDA-I terminology (the nursing diagnoses) and taxonomy (the classification system), which is based on nursing assessment.
The course is divided into 4 modules:
1) Introduction to NANDA-I terminology and taxonomy
2) Nursing process using nursing diagnosis
3) Application of nursing diagnosis, and
4) Final course exam
The course contains interactive activities and case scenarios to foster deep learning.
This is a non-credit course. A NANDA International Certificate of Completion is available upon successful completion of the course.
In addition, 12 Continuing Education Contact Hours Continuing Nursing Education Credits (CNE) is available and offered by Boston College Connell School of Nursing Continuing Education Program.
To successfully complete the course and qualify for Nursing CNE credits, participants must:
- Register and Complete the online learning module
- Complete and submit the CE course evaluation that will appear on your screen after you complete the online course